Job Summary: Responsible for managing the pre-event and onsite registration of participants for events for which registration and event management services are provided. Collaborate with the Account Manager, Events Operation Manager, and Senior Producer/Producer Manager in research, development, planning and execution of innovative and memorable Live meetings and events as part of a strategic team responsible for customer contract fulfillment.
Position Objective: Coordinate with Total Event Resources production team to maximize current and future revenue opportunities for Total Event Resources by ensuring that the development and execution of live event solutions clients’ needs and expectations are continuously met by the agency.
Job Type: Full time
Salary Structure: Base Salary + participate in production bonus pool
Career Level: Professional
Reports to: Event Operations Manager
Registration/Associate Producer Primary Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the most effective registration processes and documents are used for each project/client by design, set up, collect data, maintain, run reports and analyze reports for registration systems such as Sign Up4, CVent, Reg On-line, etc. Keen focus to detail and accuracy on input and set up. Coordinate and report on any funds management and integration with PayPal
- Provide customer service support for inquiries regarding registration and other pertinent matters for event registrants and clients.
- Registration On-site event coordination as well as on-site event production staffing
- Thoroughly completes all projects within hourly goal and budgetary requirements by identifying and utilizing the most efficient methods to execute projects and tasks.
- Manage data and reporting through registration database and advanced analysis in Excel; effectively communicates key trends, changes, and other critical information to supervisor/team.
- Development and maintenance of project documents including project timelines, menus, floor plans, entertainment schedules, staff roles, onsite production schedules, etc. under the direction of the Event Operations Manager, Senior Producer and Producers
- Create and maintain budgets, invoices, and post event reconciliations while constantly tracking job costs and staying within client budget
- Adding/updating suppliers in Outlook or Zoho
Key Competencies and Professional Requirements:
- 3-4 years’ experience in the live event environment or customer service experience
- Event registration experience preferable
- Self-starter, proactive person with drive, energy and ambition
- Solution oriented
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary as well as strong interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multi-faceted responsibilities simultaneously
- Must be a team player and work well under pressure
- Commitment to customer service (internal and external)
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines, while staying flexible
- Calm individual who can operate under pressure, deadlines, and demands of busy office as well as easily adapt to change
- Extensive comprehension of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Superior skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus internet and other modern day technology programs. Must be comfortable working with multiple devices (computer, IPad, IPhone, etc.) and finding solutions to technology challenges
- Ability to travel outside of Chicago (30-50%)